Thursday, August 2, 2012

Updates Aug 2nd

 Hello, readers!

It's August (most obvious statement ever), and the voting period for the Verve Lit Award has crossed the halfway mark. You can vote HERE, on this website, or on Facebook.

And if you haven't seen it yet, here is some news I posted on Facebook about a book/series that became eligible in two categories because of YOU GUYS! :

Big news! I was checking the fill-in responses on the poll, and Molly Evangeline's books have qualified in two new categories: The Pirate Daughter's Series [edited; this is not a trilogy] in SERIES, and The Pirate Daughter's Promise in INDEPENDENT (a book must receive three votes as a fill-in to qualify in a new category).

Also, the only books in the whole lot that have not received one vote are The Running Dream and Wonder Struck. I guess my fellow Indie-published/Small Publisher fans are sending a message! ;-D

If you haven't voted yet, you still have until August 15th. Don't wait too long, go out there and support your favorites (even if it is a fill-in :-) ).
(source)

2 comments:

  1. DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, I JUST VOTED. even though I had to use all the fill in thingies except for the last one because there was no "other". Bhaha. So I picked my favorite title. Lame, I know. But I wanted to vote and all...
    oh, oh, and I tweeted it!!
    LOVE YOU AND TTYS
    -Kkkkkate

    ReplyDelete