Thursday, August 16, 2012

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

After many long months and a LOT of delays, the Verve Literary Awards now have winners!

Click through to find out which books got the most votes in each category.



Series

The Pirate Daughters by Molly Evangeline


Realism

The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall


Independent

Red Rain by Aubrey Hansen


Reader's Choice

Firmament: Radialloy by J. Grace Pennington



CONGRATS! I'll be back tomorrow to post the number of votes, the fill in responses (some of them were funny... I'm looking at you Kate!), and to post the certificates for the winning authors!

Thank you SO much for voting. I have learned a lot about what people enjoy in books, and I think we're going to have a lot more fun in this next year. I think we'll focus more on self-published authors. I also have to get my hands on the books that were in the Reader's Choice category!

 Because it's midnight, I'm rather incoherant, so I'll leave it there.

-Jessica Verve

2 comments: