Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tomorrow, tomorrow.

HEY READERS.

Tomorrow the poll will be open! You will be able to give your favorite books a vote of appreciation! It will be fantastic!

 As I said earlier, the voting now runs from July 15th to August 15th, 2012.

 There is also another surprise.

 There's a wild card category! Because I (Jess) was unable to get my act together, the lovely looking books that our blog readers suggested were not reviewed or officially nominated. So to make up for this, voters will have the option tomorrow of supporting one of these books:


That's it for now. I will be posting updates and news (plus a late review or two) later this week. If you would like to see another book on our wild card list, please comment on this post by this Tuesday. My final list will be updated on the 'nominations' page by tomorrow.

For the smaller updates and random polls, check out our Facebook and our Twitter.

Blessed,

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment